VTS training – Beginners level (November 2017, 3th, 4th and 5th) ENGLISHAfter great interest for our previous VTS training days, Reade will again organize training at the beginners level. The training sessions will teach you the fundamentals of VTS and you will learn to facilitate VTS discussions yourself.
Spoken language: English.
Trainer:Ellemarie Molenkamp, VTS trainer and speech therapist at Reade.
- Vrijdag 3 november 2017 t/m Zondag 5 november 2017
- Teachers, museum educational workers, psychologists, psychology students, therapists, doctors and medical students who participated in the Beginners Practicum.
- Morning session: Reade, location Overtoom 283, Amsterdam. Afternoon session: Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- € 750,-. Lunch and entry to the museums is included. Early bird: € 700,00 (offer ends August 1st).
The participants get to put the learned theory into practise every day and get acquainted with the technique in a short period of time. The practical sessions of the training take place in renowned museums in Amsterdam so you will work with some of the most interesting and famous pieces of art in the world!
A day of training consists of a theoretical session in the morning and a practical session in the afternoon. The morning sessions begin at Reade, location Overtoom 283 in Amsterdam. The practical sessions after lunch will take place in the Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam.
A day of training lasts from 9:30 a.m. until 4:45 p.m.
- € 750,00 to IBAN: NL87 INGB 0697 3640 46 / BIC: INGBNL2A of Reade.
- Specify your payment with “2110/5909 VTS Training Beginners November 2017” and the name of the participant.
- Your registration will be finalized once we have received your payment.
Flyer VTS 2017